Thursday, February 26, 2009

short and sweet

hey its misty sorry this will be a short post because i need to be in bed but I'm feeling alot better but now David is sick and the Ronald McDonald house manager found out and asked us to have him stay in a hotel over night which I'm sure I would have had to do if she had known i was sick so yeah 50 bucks we don't really have out the window but maybe this will prevent me from getting sick again. but enough about us you want to hear about Edward. His cultures came back today and no infections! hurray!!!! what an answer to prayer! they are starting him on some steroids for his lungs they say he will have chronic lung disease (I'm not sure what that means yet) so please pray about that. other than that he is doing well. sorry no pictures because I haven't seen him for 3 days :'( hopefully tomorrow.. they say i can come as long as I have no active symptoms (even so I plan on wearing gloves and a mask and not touching him. well that's it for tonight.. oh another quick prayer request I'm still struggling with my pumping and i could really use the prayers.

good night!
~Misty

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Canada..
    Whilst my little monkey was 9 1/2 weeks early, I can relate to the NICU roller coaster. Edward is in my thoughts and I will check back regularly!
    If you've any questions, please feel free to fire away!
    alloneword at shaw dot ca

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete