Wednesday, February 18, 2009

quick prayer request

please pray for me today because i am really struggling they went back on the whole letting me hold him thing and now it looks as if it will be a long time before I actually get to hold him. The Respiratory doctor is the one who made the decision because of Edwards Cleft they cant put a bar in his mouth to hold the tube in place so they don't want me to hold him because they are afraid his tube will move. I understand and i want what is best for Edward but I really wish they wouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I am really crushed and I feel like I'm never going to get to hold him and that he wont even know me when I do because it will be such a long time. sometimes I really feel like i can't handle all of this its way to overwhelming. anyway please keep me in your prayers i really need them right now.

~MISTY

1 comment:

  1. I can completely understand your feeling overwhelmed and disappointed about not getting to hold Edward. We will pray for not only strength for Edward as he grows but strength of spirit for you too! You are going to be just fine...keep in mind that "this too shall pass" (my dad likes to throw that statement at me every time I am struggling getting through something :)!) Please know that during the moments you are struggling to have a positive thought someone out in the world is picking up the positive slack for you...you have a lot of people who don't even know you (like me!) who are praying constantly for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete