Monday, March 16, 2009

thank you

thank you to all of you who prayed and are praying for Edward. He is doing much better. They are giving him more hydrocortizon and that has helped his electrolytes and his head xray came back OK there was no bleeding but there was some fluid which they attribute to him growing. so now we are just waiting on the hyrocortizon to work a little more and for little E to feel a little better. on a happy note Edward and mommy got some quality time together..I got to hold him for about 45 minutes which really made my day. well that's about it for tonight more tomorrow.
~Misty
poor little E
feeling a little better
so sick
ready for st. patty's day
look what Grandma Schwendeman made me!
st. patty's day is tomorrow!
mommy Edward time!

no photos!

3 comments:

  1. The picture of you and Edward is so precious it brought tears to my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the St. Paddy's day outfit! I'm so glad they figured out what was wrong too. I'm praying for my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so much bigger!! He looks adorable!

    love, Dianndra

    ReplyDelete