Wednesday, March 25, 2009

almost a kilo!

hello everyone! so today was an interesting day for Edward they went down again on his vent settings which was great except that after they did that he started desating more and more and now his oxygen is a little higher than normal. because he was desating so much I didn't get to hold him. so now its been 3 days since I held him and I'm going through withdraw! well that's about it except that he gained another ounce making him 2 pounds 3 ounces! he should hit a kilo tomorrow!

I had my 6 week postpartum check up today which went well except that they say that if I get pregnant again I Will more than likely have the same issues and they might happen earlier. so now David and I have alot of talking to do because I don't think I want another one if we are going to have to go through this again because it is not fair to the child. I guess we will have alot to pray about before we even think about another one (in the very distant future). well I'm gonna get some sleep good night all!
~Misty
tired
trying to keep my eyes open
look at his beautiful eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what good pictures! I love him and can't wait to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a growing boy!!! He looks healthier and healthier everyday!

    ReplyDelete