Sunday, March 22, 2009

so touched!

so today when David and I arrived at the hospital we noticed a card taped to the chair next to Edwards Iceolet. it said to My mommy and Daddy. when we opened it it said thank you for taking caring for me and being there for me and there was a 25 dollar gift card to applebees and under that it said P.s. Nurse Donna said you like applebees! It was so sweet! we love Donna and she is so sweet! she is Edwards favorite Night nurse! he always does better when she has him and I think that is because she is his primary and has him every week so he recognizes her :) so in other news they are taking him off his diarrectic because his sodium was low. they also are putting him in bigger diapers because the other ones were irritating his hernia (they are so huge they swallow him whole!) they are also upping his feeds they upped it to 11 cc's every 2 hours and if he does well @ 9 they will up it to 12 cc's every 2 hours! and the biggest news is last night he was 1 pound 15 and 1/2 ounces so tonight when they weigh him @ 9 he should be 2 pounds! so exciting! he is almost a kilo! well that's about it except that his 1st neighbor went home today so now he is the oldest baby in his little area! I will add pictures when I get back tonight!

love,
Misty

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. It's the small touches of kindness that minister to us most. Glad you had a good day :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How sweet and special. I am so glad he has a special nurse.

    ReplyDelete