Sunday, March 8, 2009

so in love <3

hey all Misty here. Edward had an ok day today he was desating alot but the nurses are calling him the little engine that could because most preemies need help coming back up but Edward does it all on his own. other than that i was a pretty uneventful day except that I got to hold him again. I really can't explain how in love with him I am I feel like I fall in love with him more and more everyday! I told David when I'm holding him I feel as if everything is right in the world. he is so Perfect. I love my little boy more than I could ever describe. here are some pictures from the last couple of days for everyone to enjoy. have a great night!
~Misty

my favorite activity!
daddy loved the way his Little fingers were resting on me
soo in love!
Nina and Aunt Becky
look at my monkey shirt mommy made me do you like it Aunt kelli?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got to hold him!

    And that shirt is adorable!

    (this is Marissa btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi misty and david my name is amber and i was going thru the web and found your bolg site.. i wanted to start by saying im praying that your little handsome guy pulls thru all of this.... i was wanting to ask you guys if it was ok i added you on myspace? i make really pics with pics lol... and if you guys didnt mind i can make you guys some.... heres my email address

    adaddysgirla21@aol.com
    and my myspace is
    www.myspace.com/justinandnickolasmommy
    hope to hear from you!! and remember to keep your head up the coppler family is praying for you (from South Bend IN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, I didn't know all I had to do was sign in with my yahoo account. How easy! Yes, Aunt Kelli LOVES the monkey shirt! how handsome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he looks like Abu from Alladin with that shirt. Auntie Dawn loves it!

    ReplyDelete