Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daddy gets to hold Edward

Well hello all, Dad here. Well today was a good day for me, I was hold my little guy. Due the amount of times that they were letting us hold him, I was letting mommy hold him when ever we were able to hold him. Well they are now wanting us to hold him everyday, so today I held him. It is an unreal feeling the first time you ever hold you child. It is just so amazing how tiny he is. It is also really cool how he just kind of molds to you body when you hold him.

In other news, we were hoping that he would make it to 2 lb. tonight, but I guess he had a little more water weight then they wanting. So they gave him something to help him lose a little water weight, and now he has 3 oz to go till he is at 2lb. Misty and I also made a trip home today which went really well. We were able to see our little puppy and take care of some paper work that need to be finished. Well I think that about it. I'm uploading a few photos from tonight for your enjoyment.

David






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, David! Parenthood gets real close when you get feel your child "melt" into your chest. I remember holding all three of you little ones. One of you didn't relax at first, but after about a week you learned to nestle in.

    Imagine how God feels when we trust Him like that!

    Love to all three of you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwww!!!! dave that is amazing! i am soo glad that you got to hold your little man. i love how he has his eyes open while your holding him. i am glad that you got to see libby too, that is good for her. well i am soo glad that things are getting a little bit better and easier for you guys. love and miss you guys,
    mary and family!!

    ReplyDelete