Monday, May 18, 2009

pictures!

hey everyone! Edward had a pretty good day yesterday he is still gaining tons of weight on his diet! he weighs 5 pounds 11 ounces now! other than that not much to report.. we took family pictures yesterday! I will post them below! plus many more!!
~Misty
"nooo I dont wanna be clean!"
a face that breaks my heart!
"i give up!"
"this is not as fun as you would think!"
"are we done yet?"
getting all dried off
I love you forever!
all clean!
"hey give me some clothes!
where is the baby? lol we found a matching blanket and outfit
"i am not amused!"
all tucked in!
what is with the crazy hats?!?
"fire power!"
"doing my exercises!"
"are you talkin to me?!?!"
"you don't wanna mess with this!"
"they put me in a straight jacket!
"hello someone get me out!"
"loving my mommy!"
"ready for my close up!"
mommy time!
talking to mommy!
teaching Edward how to give high-fives!
our family
proud parents!
so happy together!

2 comments:

  1. Love the family pics!!! What a long way he has come!!! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above is from Mary and Derrick!! It logs me in under our sons account!

    ReplyDelete