Friday, May 29, 2009

good day

so today was a good day! Edward had his last Friday night party with Donna and we got his foot prints and a bath. Edward weighs 6 pounds 1 ounce so he lost some weight. he spent most of the day asleep in Nana's arms. well that's it I'm dreading tomorrow because I know I'm gonna cry (it will be his last day with Donna who has been his primary since he was 3 days old) but i will prevail! also thank you to Nikki and Greg who are letting me borrow a car so i wont need the shuttle! one less thing to worry about! well here are some pictures! good night all! ~misty
one proud nana!
one of my favorite pics!
tstop messing with me!
I love you forever!
thi papaw Schwendeman!
im gonna get away!
what is mommy doing??
blue eyes!!
look how my feet have grown!
getting clean!
not so sure about this!
woah! don't wash there!
rubba dub dub
eww boogers!
in his robe! (sorry its upside down)
im stylin!
just what my shirt says!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment