Friday, May 8, 2009

Great birthday!

Hello everyone! so today was a really good day Edward gained a bunch of weight he is now 4 pounds 14 ounces.. almost 5 pounds!!! and he did really well with bottle feeding he took 11 ounces this morning and 14 ounces @ 8pm. He also got his weekly bath which he actually kind of enjoyed! Other than that not a whole lot of Edward news! Today was my Birthday and it was a really great day we ordered some pizza and played cards with some friends from Ronald Mcdonald house and then when I went in to the hospital @ 11 the nurses sang to me and Donna bought me a cake and a really cool book to keep track of all of Edwards medical stuff plus some gum and lotion and she had a little mini party all set up which was so sweet. well thats about it Im going to bed I will post pictures tommorow im completely exausted! Good night all!
~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment