Friday, May 8, 2009

Interesting day.

Hello all, dad here. oh boy I don't know where to start. Well Edward is doing well, he took 17cc of milk this morning and 10cc this evening. Not much else to report on Edward. Misty still isn't quite back to feeling good. She was feeling a little better this afternoon and so we took advantage of donated Colorado Rockies tickets, which did not turn out to be a good idea. At first misty was enjoying getting some fresh air and some sun, but i think that we may have just bitten off more then we should off. So I put misty down for a nap and took of to Honda to get the power window that just stopped working on the way home from the game fixed. While waiting on getting the window fixed, I got the fun task of working with Pay pal and my bank's credit card fraud department. some how someone either stole or randomly generated my credit card number and then try to use it on pay pal and after that tried to make a 13 hundred dollar charitable donation. (which makes no sense.) thankfully only small pay pal charges went through due to them not having my correct expiration date. so to say the least we have had a interesting day.

David




1 comment: