Wednesday, May 6, 2009

blahh!

so today was a really good day for Edward he took a bottle 3 times today and got a total of 42 cc,s all together. he also gained an entire ounce. he is now 4 pounds 8 and1/2 oz! well that's about it for him I on the other hand had a crappy day I went to the doctors and found out I have a UTI, URI, and Sinus infection. the good news is they say I can still see Edward as long as I wear a mask. well that's about it I need my rest! Goodnight all!!
~Misty


Rockstar!!!
hello!
little blue eyes!!
yummy
tuckered out!!
i have an evil plan!

2 comments:

  1. Edward just keeps getting cuter every day! We love all the pictures. Of course, we are missing him and you guys, and are wishing we could be there. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Misty. We will be praying a speedy recovery. Love you lots! Grandma and Grandpa Menken

    ReplyDelete
  2. edward is just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete