Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another pretty good day

Hello all, Dad here again. Today was over all pretty good we were able to take Edward on two walks around the nicu again today. He really seems to enjoy getting out of his crib and being carried around. Tonight is his last night with one of his favorite (ours too) nurses Donna. But she promised to visit him at Children's Hospital so that good. He is also back up to 6lb. 3oz. witch is really good. Well that's really about it for tonight. Misty should have some more pictures to upload tomorrow.

David

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me Edward's blog site. I looked at the pictures of him when he was first born and can't believe how much he's grown and changed! Size doesn't seem to change that much when you see him on a daily basis. He is such a handsome little guy and I am going to miss him! I know he will do great at Children's! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you. You are a part of our family now and we hope you will keep bringing him to see us after you take him home. Much love and prayers! Juliette

    ReplyDelete