Monday, May 11, 2009

bye bye Daddy

So today was Daddy's last day with Edward this week. He had to head back to Cheyenne and is possibly going back to work. we will find out tomorrow or Wednesday whether or not it is permanent. Other than that Edward had a really good day! Daddy feed him this morning and he took 11 cc's and when I feed him tonight he took 12cc's so overall not to bad! He also gained more weight he now weighs 5 pounds and 3 and1/2 ounces! I can't believe how big my little boy is getting! well that's about it! I will post a bunch of pictures from the last couple of days! sorry they are so late!
~Misty
yawn!! Im soo tired!
Daddy feeding Edward before he left
happy mothers day!
yummmy yummy!
Edward and his rubber ducky!
Im not so sure of this!
I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment