Thursday, May 21, 2009

better day

hello everyone! so today was a better day!Edward is breathing better and they think the lasix is finally working! He still weighs 5 pounds 13 ounces and he finally got an actual crib! another big thing is he got moved and he now has a roommate! well that's about it! goodnight all! ~Misty
"helping out holding my oxygen!"
"who me? I wasn't doing anything!?"
"its not Christmas why this silly hat?!!?
"oh hi! do you like my bouncy seat?"
soo cute!
the coolest kid in town
"I got a new bed!"
"loving my new crib!"

1 comment:

  1. I nearly cried when I read the post on Tuesday. I know you are both really stressed out but hang in there. They probably told you he would have bad days now and then. That was one of them and now you just go on for the better ones. I am praying for you and little Edward. He has done wonderfully so far. Just keep on trusting in God and loving little Edward.

    ReplyDelete