Monday, April 6, 2009

Team Edward

So today was a pretty good day! Edward did amazing at trying to breastfeed. the only problem he is having is he keeps bradying because he can't coordinate sucking and breathing at the same time. Other than that it was a really good day no new changes. we bought his primary Donna a "Team Edward" pin from twilight but i thought it was perfect because she is of course on team Edward! we are also going to buy one for his other primary Carey! well that's it I'm going to keep it short and sweet because I need to get to bed! Goodnight! ~Misty
"of course I'm a pro at this whole sucking thing!"
I love my paci!

yummy!
so tired
my mommy loves me!
back to sleep

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is caterina Mellisa's friend Edward should be a model .

    ReplyDelete