Friday, April 17, 2009

shots :(

So Edward got his first immunizations today he did not enjoy them at all! They also did a cortisol test to see if they could try and ween him off the hydricortison again but he did not do well and now they are going to test his pituitary to see if that is the problem. if it is he may need to take hormones for a very long time. Other than that the only thing exciting that happened was he sort of fits into a preemie sized shirt! I was so excited I went and bought him preemie clothes but when I took them to try them on him the were still extremely huge :( oh well! oh and he is now 3 pounds 5 oz.! well here are a few pictures to enjoy! Good night! ~Misty
mmm tasty!
my head is huge!!
mommy had to hold my feeding tube in!
but i wanna pull it out mom!
Edward loves his paci!
ouch! Edward getting his shots!
all better! look at me in my preemie shirt!
I Love you forever!
what?!? Im not doing anything bad?!? Im just pulling on my oxygen...

1 comment:

  1. Hey my little nephew Edward. This is your aunt Kelly. You are the sweetest baby ever!!! I love you so much and your mommy and daddy 2!!! I can't wait to see you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete