Sunday, April 26, 2009

pictures!

so today was a very long day.. Edward was very angry all day so they finally gave him some Tylenol because they suspected that his throat was possibly sore from being intubated. well the Tylenol really worked and Edward finally calmed down alot. other than that the only news is that Edward didn't gain any weight again and he peed through 4 outfits since 5 o'clock this morning. OK well i need to get to bed so here are the pictures from the last few days. good night!
~Misty


mommy with Edward right before surgery
my little sunshine
I love you forever
Edward right after surgery
poor baby
on the vent:(
yay vent free again!
mommy and Edward right after he got extubated
right after his bath Edward is not amused
"hey give me that camera!"
"no really give me the camera we will see how you like your picture taken!"
Edwards face without anything on it
Edwards beautiful face
Edward in a bad mood
"you wanna fight?!?!"
so sleepy
im getting so big! do you like my preemie clothes?!
mommy trying to calm Edward

Finally happy
mommy loves her little boy!
poor Edward
I give up!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that he finally was feeling a little better...the smile picture is great! We are still praying every day for your family...every day is a blessing and we are so thankful that you are being blessed!

    ReplyDelete