Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have a crazy baby

so Edward has decided that he would no longer like to stay in one place. its pretty funny I caught him several times today escaping from his bed I will try to post the video.. he is so strong! Another huge thing that happened today that made me so happy is we tried putting him to my breast after I had already pumped and he licked and tried to suck a little.. it was so awesome! also Donna is back so Little E is happy! well that's about it Here are some pictures to enjoy and hopefully a video! ~Misty
my little burrito
muahaha Im escaping!
sucking his thumb!
go buckeyes!

6 comments:

  1. He keeps getting cuter. What a blessing!

    Grandpa M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is getting strong...holding up his head too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thumb sucking picture is PRECIOUS! I'm thrilled for your family that little E is doing so well and growing stronger each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad that you got to do a little breastfeeding, it is a blessing! and he is a very strong boy, but i never thought that he wasn't he is your son! he has great parents! i miss you guys, call if you ever need anything, no matter the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a strong little man. Still praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete