Saturday, April 4, 2009

another good day

So today was another really good day for Edward! They upped his feeds too 14cc's every 2 hour. We also tried a little breast feeding again and he did so awesome! he would suck for a minute then take a break for 30 sec It was so awesome! I am so proud of my little boy! also Dave and I had a fun day we went and saw the Harlem globetrotters! they had free tickets through the Ronald McDonald house. It was nice to have a small break from things. well that's about it i really need to get to bed because we have church in the morning and 2 of the kids from the Ronald McDonald house are coming with us! Good night all!
~Misty

Edward in his Elvis shirt! (Grandma Schwendeman made it for him!)
Hi Nina!

a couple days old now! (Wow he has grown! )
"Ive grown this much!"
mmmm pacifier!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for the last few weeks and praying for baby Edward.
    My husband and I had a baby girl about 2 months ago, and after 39 weeks of pregnancy, she was stillborn. The Lord has been teaching us so much about trusting in Him through this experience, as I know He is teaching you through all of this.
    That is so amazing how much baby Edward has grown! We will continue to pray.
    --Charity

    ReplyDelete