Friday, June 5, 2009

anxiety

so yeah I am having major anxiety! Today David and I came home to Cheyenne to get things ready for Edward and we ended up having too much to do so we ended up staying for the night and now I am freaking out because Edward is 2 hours away! anyway apparently he has had a really good day or so the nurse said over the phone! wow I am so glad he is coming home Monday because I won't have to be away from him anymore! well not alot to report because I was only at the hospital once today and that was this morning... I need to get to sleep because we have to leave here at 6 am because we have a meeting at the hospital at 8:30... good night all! ~Misty

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad he's coming HOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have lots of anxiety too! It's so awesome that he gets to go home though, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete