Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ahh!

So we are Home. Sorry no update last night but it was one of the worst nights ever! Edward is not a big fan of "Home" all he does is scream. Last night we had to go to the ER because he kept desating and he screamed for an hour and a half straight! anyway it turns out his o2 tank wasn't working correctly so we got that problem fixed and we got a bunch more tanks today. in the end David and I got about an hour of sleep a piece. so needless to say last night was not so good! today has gone a little better Edward has donealot of sleeping today (of course!) and so David and I took turns taking a nap. oh well I think I might go crazy but my mom (Toni) is coming outtomorrow to help which is a big load off my shoulders... well that's it I need to try to sleep while I can... ~Misty

Ps. the pictures are in reverse order

mommy feeding Edward for the first time at home!
chillen in my swing!
the crying begins!
the calm before the storm!
so inocent!
daddy bringing Edward in the door!
asleep on the ride home from Denver
so tired! right before we left the hospital!
daddy taking good care of his little man!
car seat challenge!

2 comments:

  1. aaww!! i am soo happy for you guys, congrats on bringing him home!! and yea that is to be exspected, every little one hates the first night or so home ( i know that the main reason why he cried was the tank not working, but still everybaby has to get used to a new place). he is so big!!! have you introduced him to libby yet? well if you need anything give me a call, k. 630-300-3820 and i lost our cell, so if you want to give me y our guys number again i can call you as well!! love and miss you guys!!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!
    and CONGRATS on getting im home sweet home :)

    ReplyDelete