Wednesday, August 26, 2009

quick update :)

so Edward is doing great! we have STRIDE coming out tomorrow to try and start bottle feedings again!!!!!!! yay im SO excited!!! Edward will be so happy! he also has an eye appt. Friday in Denver and a pulmonary appt. Monday in Denver (super early so we have to get up @ like 5 yuck!) well that about it hopefully we will know more about moving soon... until then here are some pictures :)
he kept smiling until i would try and take a picture....naughty boy!
Edward and his favorite toy!
going back to sleep after he woke mommy up really early...

2 comments:

  1. Dear David and Misty,
    The pictures are wonderful! When I think of all the miracles that God has done for Edward, I get all excited again. We have such a good God. Love you all so-so much! Grandma and Grandpa Menken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I always love seeing new pics. That's great that you can try a bottle again, I hope it goes well! How has he been sleeping (or not sleeping) for you guys? I hope you are able to get some rest. I know we're complete strangers, but I'm always praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete