Sunday, August 16, 2009

pictures again!

sorry I don't update very often things are super busy around here! this past week Edward was sick but we stayed out of the hospital by going to see his doctor everyday which worked! he is also on some new meds he takes 5 meds in the morning and 4 @ night! plus abuderol (breathing treatments) every three hours! so yep Little E is a full time job! also this week I had some health issues which made me almost have surgery but man does prayer work! no surgery for me! I am however on pain pills which makes doing everything else much harder... oh well here are the new pictures from this week I usually update Facebook more often with pictures because I can send them from my phone.. so if you have facebook look me up (misty menken is what I'm under) happy picture looking :)!
~Misty


asleep on Daddy's arm yesterday :)
leave me alone mommy! Im trying to sleep!
chillen watching Tv!
sleeping on mommy's arm! so precious!
getting chubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment