Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

Edward is officially 1!!!!! I never thought we'd make it this far! I am so proud of my little man! Edward is now sitting up on his own and trying to crawl he gets around by army crawling :) he is making leaps and bounds! so this morning instead of our normal food for therapy we did a cupcake for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! he almost ate the whole thing! I was so proud of him I cried (just a little) God is Amazing! look at how far my miracle man has come!!!






Happy birthday boy!
yummy cupcakes!
Edward's birthday cupcakes!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's a year. Those cupcakes are absolutely ADORABLE. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Edward!!!! Super Cute cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Edward! Continued prayers for all three of you.

    (My son is one of Bev's students in Rockford.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's been a year already. I remember when he was born. Happy Birthday, sweet boy! Come and visit us soon.

    ReplyDelete