Wednesday, September 16, 2009

soo sorry! pictures and videos to make up for my absence

Ok Im really sorry it has been a really long time since I posted.. it has been crazy around here! Edward has been sick and back and forth to the doctor (on base) everyday and at the lab getting blood work every other day.... so by the time i get home Im exhausted....so now for some updates.... We finally got respite care and it is working out great! our respite nurse is super awesome! the only problem is i haven't got any extra sleep because Edward has been sick and Ive been super worried.... its terrible I can be in the bedroom and he is in the living room with the nurse and I MISS HIM...I guess im just pathetic lol I wonder if I will ever let him stay over night somewhere for more than a night...i think its unlikely lol.... so yeah another update.... Edward is now 13 pounds 4 Ounces...CRAZY!!!!! he is getting big too quick! lol he is between 0-3 months close and 3-6! I never thought he'd fit in them lol. well I guess not alot more to repoert we have just been taking care of our sick little man... here are some pictures and videos from when Dave's parents were visiting a couple of weeks ago :)

ohh ps. we are planning on coming home for thanksgiving

pss. no news on moving yet....militay time is all about hurrying up and waiting

psss. thank you to all of you who have written words of encouragement it means soo much :)
wow! look at how much bigger than the bear he is!
loving his daddy
hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa M
our family!
so in love!
smiley butt!
Edward loves his Grandpa M!
soo happy!
daddy getting ready to give Little E a bath
hello there!
mommy loves little E
getting chubbs!
my heart just melted
sweet and innocent <3
laughing at Grandma
eating mommys finger Edward's favorite snack!

grandpa and Ed
grandma and Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment